The online programme in conversational Spanish and conversational English will enable the participants to acquire, at a beginner’s level, language skills and cultural knowledge needed to function competently in everyday situations related to travel, leisure, social interaction and the world of work.
Module 1 (15 weeks): 23 January to 5 May 2017
Module 2 (15 weeks): 5 June to 28 July & 11 September to 27 October 2017
A minimum of 3 years exposure to the language
Provided by the Barbados Community College
All resource materials are provided electronically and the cost is included in the registration fee.
1. Emphasis will be on the spoken language although there will be a written component.
2. An assessment will be conducted after each Unit to ensure that participants can demonstrate competency in reading, writing, listening and speaking, based on the material covered in the Unit. Not every Unit will be assessed in the same way. An individual project will also be part of the assessment process.
3. The learning will be self-paced; however, there will also be synchronous classes (i.e. live interaction with facilitator and course participants; individual and group sessions).
Participants must have access to a computer and to the internet. Your computer must be capable of playing audio and video files.
US$1000.00. To be paid to the Barbados Community College. (Can be paid in 2 installments at the beginning of each module.)
06 January 2017.
How to Register: Download and send in the registration form.
- 2017 FORMATION EN LIGNE: ESPAGNOL ET ANGLAIS POUR LES DEBUTANTS DESTINES AUX PROFESSIONNELS DU TOURISME
- INSCRIPTION POUR LE STAGE DE LANGUE EN LIGNE
- 2017 CLASES EN LÍNEA: CURSOS DE ESPAÑOL PARA PRINCIPIANTES Y DE INGLÉS PARA PRINCIPIANTES DIRIGIDOS A profesionales del turismo
- REGISTRO DE CURSO EN LÍNEA – Cursos de español y de inglés para principiantes dirigidos a Profesionales del Turismo