- Why CTO Sells Statistics
Our Caribbean Tourism Statistical Reports provide a wide range of tourism statistics gathered from as many as 33 countries in the Caribbean. They contain vital tourism information for researchers, financial and economic planners and other relevant practitioners in the multifaceted global tourism environment.
The information we provide – raw data, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, trends and analysis – is of a high quality and is the result of technical, labor-intensive work by a team of dedicated professionals. As is the norm in these circumstances, CTO charges for the information.
Therefore, those studying tourism, as well as those engaged in all aspects of tourism management at a micro or macro level will find them a useful addition to their pool of intelligence. Tourism arrivals data collected at the ports of entry of the CTO’s member-countries is the primary source of the data. This is what helps to make the CTO’s statistics a unique, authentic and reliable tool for decision-makers.
These reports include statistics on stay-over visitors as well as cruise passengers to the Caribbean. They also address the supply and usage of accommodation as well as provide general economic information for individual Caribbean countries and the region as a whole, subject to the availability of each country’s latest statistics.
The CTO is honored by the large number of requests we receive from companies and individuals seeking access to our statistics and we will do whatever we can to facilitate those requests. As a membership organization the CTO offers a significant value to our members, many of whom qualify for access to our statistics under special circumstances. Naturally, the first responsibility is to member-countries. However, we take pride in understanding the needs of all members and customers and we realize that all requests for access are not identical.
- How CTO Members and Media Can Access Statistics
CTO GOVERNMENT MEMBERS:
Ministers, Directors and other government members can access statistics through the Board of Directors and Council of Ministers Group:
NON GOVERNMENT MEMBERS (ALLIED, AFFILIATE):
Allied members can access the Quarterly Tourism Review from the Allied Members Group:
If you have misplaced or forgotten your login for either of the groups, please contact Sharon Coward (firstname.lastname@example.org).
MEMBERS OF THE MEDIA: Please email Sharon Coward (email@example.com) with the following:
Your full name, name of media company, your title/position, name of your newsroom head (where applicable), phone and fax details
Latest Tourism Statistics
- 30th of each month
- US$ 45 per issue
- US$360 per annual subscription
Quarterly Statistical Review
- 30th of the second month after the end of the quarter
- US$125 per issue
- US$385 per annual subscription
Annual Statistical Report
- 2015 report is available
- US$495 per issue
ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing.
To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Paula Harris (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 1-246-427-5242.
CTO Latest Monthly Statistics – Oct. 2016 available
- Visitor stop-over arrivals numbers for individual Caribbean countries for the latest available month
- Percentage change against the corresponding period for the previous year.
- Breakdown between the summer and winter period with highlights of the key changes.
- Visitor arrivals by main market – USA, Canada, Europe and other source markets.
- Cruise activity displayed by monthly arrivals for individual countries and the percentage change for the period compared with that of the previous year.
CTO Quarterly Statistical Review – Sept. 2016 available
- Review of the tourism environment from a global and regional perspective.
- Reflects statistics and other tourism related information obtained from 33 Caribbean countries and other credible sources.
- Highlights key changes in visitor travel patterns for the Caribbean by country of residence of visitor and source market sub-region (English, French, Spanish, Dutch and others), compared to the previous year.
- Displays the level of growth by each country in terms of visitor arrivals for stop-over and cruise, accommodation availability and usage, and expenditure for the period.
- Covers the general outlook of the tourism industry and short-term prognosis based on the evidence.
1. Global Tourism Performance
2. Caribbean Tourism Performance
3. Global Air Capacity Performance
4. Visitor Expenditure Performance – only present in the December Quarterly/State of the Industry Report.
5. Outlook and Conclusion
CTO Annual Statistical Report 2015
This publication is produced annually and highlights tourism trends, patterns and changes in the tourism industry within the Caribbean region and internationally. Areas covered are arrivals for both stay-over visitors and cruise passengers, expenditure for the period, an in-depth look at the performance of the Caribbean region and associated source markets; tourist profiles; tourism expenditure; National Tourism budgets; tourism-related employment.
Specifically highlighted are the percentage changes in these statistics for the corresponding period in the previous year. As a bonus, we have provided some analyses of variables such as visitor arrivals and expenditure, used in association with other macro-economic aggregates to derive measures which indicate more profound relationships between tourism and the host countries.
1. An Overview of the Report
2. Highlights of Caribbean Tourism Performance in past year
3. Statistical Overview of Caribbean Tourism past year
4. Individual Country Statistics
5. Economic Review of the Caribbean for past year
Buy Multiple Annual Subscriptions
Three publications: $945US per year.
Latest Monthly Statistics & Annual Statistical Report: $725US per year.
Latest Monthly Statistics & Quarterly Statistical Review: $625 per year.