CTO Annual Statistical Report 2016 available.
(2017 Annual Report is due to be published in the second quarter of 2018.)
“Tourist (stay-over) arrivals in the Caribbean have grown by 35.7% between 2006 and 2016 or at an average annual rate of 3.1%. This growth rate was below tourist movements worldwide for the same period. However, for the third consecutive year, regional growth in tourist arrivals outpaced that worldwide growth as an increase of 4.1% was recorded for the region as a whole in 2016, which compared to the estimated 3.9% for the world as a whole.”
- ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing.
- To buy the 2016 Annual Report via Paypal, click HERE.
- To buy the Annual Report offline, please email Paula Harris ([email protected]) or call 1-246-427-5242.
View sample of 2016 Annual Report below:
- An Overview of the Report
- Highlights of Caribbean Tourism Performance in past year
- Statistical Overview of Caribbean Tourism past year
- Individual Country Statistics
- Economic Review of the Caribbean for past year