CTO Latest Monthly Statistics – Final 2016 (updated at June 2017) & June 2017 now available.
- Seven destinations reported arrival data for the period January to May 2017. Growth was registered in four destinations ranging from 6.3% in Anguilla to 14.3% in Dominica, while arrivals declined in Curacao (-11.5%), Antigua & Barbuda (-4.9%), and Trinidad & Tobago (-2.4%) during this time.
- For the January to December 2016 period, 19 destinations out of 23 reported growth ranging from flat growth in the Cayman Islands to 17.5% in the Turks & Caicos Islands. Declines were recorded in five destinations ranging from -10.0% in Aruba to -0.1% in The Bahamas and Puerto Rico.
ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing. To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Paula Harris ([email protected]) or call 1-246-427-5242.
View sample Latest Monthly Statistics (Sept. 2015) below:
Latest Monthly Statistics
- Stop-over arrivals for the latest available month
- Percentage change year on year
- Breakdown between the summer and winter period highlighting key changes
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year