CTO Quarterly Statistical Review – March 2017 available
By month, estimates showed that growth was strongest during the month of February in which a 2.5% increase was estimated and arrivals totaled approximately 2.8 million. About 2.7 million tourist trips were registered in January, representing an increase of 1.7%.
ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing. To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Paula Harris ([email protected]) or call 1-246-427-5242.
View sample Quarterly Statistical Review (March. 2015) below:
Quarterly Statistical Review
- Review of the global and regional tourism environment
- Highlights key changes in visitor travel patterns by visitor’s country of residence, source market sub-region (English, French, Spanish, Dutch and others), year-on- year
- Shows the level of arrivals growth per country for stop-over, cruise, accommodation availability and usage, and expenditure for the period
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year