Caribbean Coalition for Tourism: Public Relations, Social Media & Digital Marketing Campaign RFP
The Caribbean Coalition for Tourism (CCT) is seeking to recruit an established communications agency to manage the development and execution of a public relations, social media and digital marketing campaign to promote Caribbean tourism in some of the region’s key source markets, in particular North America, the U.K. and Europe.
The purpose of this Request for Proposals (RFP) is to solicit proposals from agencies, conduct an extensive evaluation based on criteria outlined in this document, and select the company that best presents a plan that satisfies the needs of the CCT, as outlined.
Trinidad & Tobago: Vacancies
A new, dynamic state enterprise charged with responsibilities including the development and marketing of Trinidad’s tourism offerings, leading and facilitating the marketing and promotion of destination Trinidad, and promoting tourism business development and investment in Trinidad, is seeking suitably qualified professionals for key positions within the organization.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
We are seeking a dynamic and business minded leader to drive the strategic direction of the organization and create a vision for success. The Chief Executive Officer will work closely with the Board of Directors and will lead a team of similarly minded individuals, build a high performance team and develop and promote all aspects of Trinidad’s Tourism product, set and manage strategic execution, lead transformational change and foster a culture of customer service and innovation.
The Chief Executive Officer reports to the Board of Directors and will provide the successful management and operations of the company through fiscal prudence and strategic leadership, direct the company in the achievement of its vision, mission and objectives, partner and develop and implement plans and programs to unleash the potential of the tourism sector for tourism investment, business development and employment creation in conjunction with relevant stakeholders, build meaningful relationships with local communities and other key internal and external stakeholders including ministries, institutions locally, regionally and internationally.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum – Master’s Degree in either Business, Tourism or Marketing.
- Proven experience in leading a similar organization successfully.
- At least 10 years of Senior Management experience in the Tourism, Hospitality or related industry will be an asset.
- Demonstrated capabilities in a start-up organization and/or leading organization transformation will be an asset.
- Ability to deliver results in a competitive environment
- Ability to use a data centric approach to identify, analyze and solve problems.
- Excellent communications, networking and negotiating skills
LEGAL COUNSEL/CORPORATE SECRETARY
The Legal Counsel/Corporate Secretary reports functionally to the Board of Directors and administratively to the Chief Executive Officer. The incumbent will form an integral part of the Executive Leadership Team and will generally be accountable for a governance framework that would support the Board of Directors in its risk management oversight responsibilities, and for ensuring that the company maintains compliance with corporate, secretarial and legal requirements.
The Legal Counsel/Corporate Secretary:
- Develops codes of conduct in keeping with the core values of the company and aligned to the state enterprises monitoring guidelines
- Monitors the legal and regulatory developments affecting the company’s operations
- Ensures the smooth operation of the company’s formal decision-making processes, organizes board and committee meetings and ensures all Board and Committee proceedings are minuted.
- Monitors the implementation of Board decisions and maintains a repository of all Board and Committee documentation in fullest confidentiality.
- Ensures Committees are properly constituted and statutory registers are maintained and returns are filed on time
- Provides sound legal advice to the Board and Management on all matters related to the portfolios of the company, in relation to contracts, interpretation of laws and regulations to minimize the risk of litigation by ensuring that the company acts in a legally responsible manner
- Represents the company in court proceedings, tribunals and other matters
- Prepares all legal documents including letters, contracts, agreements, leases and licenses.
- Supervises the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the department performs its duties and responsibilities in an efficient manner.
The ideal candidate should possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor of Law Degree (LLB) or equivalent qualification.
- Legal Education Certificate (LEC) or equivalent evidence of practical professional training.
- Minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience with at least five (5) at a senior management level in a regulatory environment/or experience practicing corporate law.
- Knowledge of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrative Standards.
- Evidence of admission to practice as an Attorney at Law in Trinidad and Tobago.
The individual should have proven capabilities in the following:
- Well-developed analytical, negotiating, and advocacy skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Company Law, Contract Law and Civil Proceedings, Conveyance Law, Government Legislation including the Companies Act, IRA, FIU Regulations and Associated Legislation, Freedom of Information Act and Regulations, general operating policies and procedures of a company, functions of State enterprises and government agencies.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
All applications with supporting Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of relevant academic qualifications and the names of two (2) referees should be addressed to:
Eastman & Associates Limited
31 Scott Bushe Street
E-Mail: [email protected]
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: December 04, 2017
Applicants are required to submit separate applications if applying for more than one (1) position. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only suitably qualified applicants will be contacted.
Cayman Islands: The Government of the Cayman Islands Invites Bidders to Submit Proposals for the Provision of Agency Search Services for US Advertising & Creative and Public Relations
On Behalf of the Cayman Islands Government (CIG), the Cayman Islands Department of Tourism (CIDOT) invites qualified Search Agencies in the United States of America to submit proposals in response to Request for Proposal (RFP) #CIDOT/16-17/US/001. The successful proponent will be expected to manage the procurement process from Pre-Qualification through to Agency Selection for two agencies offering services of:
- US Advertising & Creative
- US Public Relations
Description of Services:
The Search Agency must provide the CIDOT with an objective and transparent open tender process that will identify Advertising & Creative and Public Relations agencies for evaluation by the CIDOT and provide support in preparing the final recommendation for award to the Cayman Islands Government Central Tenders Committee (CTC).
The selection of a Search Agency will be governed by the open tender process as outlined by the Cayman Islands Public Management and Finance Law, CIDOT departmental tendering policy and Ministry of District Administration, Tourism and Transport (DATT) procurement policy.
Agencies which already work for a direct competitor of the Cayman Islands will not be considered within this tender process. Competitive set will include all other Caribbean countries (including Bermuda) and Mexico. National airlines and major accommodation chains closely associated with other Caribbean countries as well as Central and South American countries may also be treated as part of the competitive set at the determination of CIDOT.
Project Scope – the scope of work being offered for bid
Bid Invitation Date – the date in which the RFP documents will be available.
Bid Due Date – the date the bid price and other required documentation will be due.
Evaluation: Each proposal will be evaluated using the following criteria & weighting:
Obtaining RFP Documentation: Bid Documents will be available online at the Cayman Islands Government E-Bidding Portal: https://cayman.bonfirehub.com
Submission Deadline: Proposals must be received before 5 PM EST on 24 November 2017 and are to be submitted electronically through the Cayman Islands Government E-Bidding Portal at https://cayman.bonfirehub.com/opportunities/4720
Late bids will not be accepted, CIG will not defray any cost incurred by bidders.