The CTO UK Chapter is a forum where individuals connected with selling and providing travel services in the Caribbean, work together to develop greater awareness of the region and look to expand profit opportunities for its members. The CTO UK Chapter was formed in 1989 and its membership comprises national tourist offices, airlines, cruise companies, hotel and hotel representative companies, tour operators, travel agents, travel trade and consumer press, public relation companies and allied members.
Activity is directed by the CTO UK Advisory Board, which comprises elected members from the public and private sector and which meets monthly to discuss and implement Chapter activities. View list of UK Chapter members.
Aims & Objectives
• To promote, encourage, foster and develop growth of travel to the Caribbean region.
• To improve press coverage and media profile of the Caribbean region.
• To improve public awareness of the Caribbean as a tourism destination.
• To educate travel industry personnel about the Caribbean, its destinations, activities, culture and diversity.
• To bring together representatives of Caribbean products at regular intervals in order to develop closer working relationships
Visit the new site specially targeted for UK and European travelers.
Contact CTO UK
22 The Quadrant, Richmond
Surrey, TW9 1BP