Basseterre, St. Kitts (March 3, 2017) – The St. Kitts Tourism Authority is currently seeking a United Kingdom (UK)-based Public Relations Agency of Record, having today issued a Request for Proposal (RFP) for public relations services. The agency would be responsible for providing PR representation for the destination in the UK marketplace, which is a key source market for visitors.
All proposals must be submitted by 4:30pm Atlantic Standard Time on Friday, March 17, 2017. Proposals should specify exactly how each element of the scope of work will be approached and completed and should cover a 12-month period beginning May 1st 2017.
Below is a summary of the requirements:
- Demonstrated experience in public relations in the UK.
- Proven methodology for measurement/ROI of marketing investment – this may include research services such as performing review, analysis and recommendation for various opportunities from media requests for press trips to advertising proposals.
- Relevant experience and understanding of St. Kitts’ tourism industry.
- High level of commitment to client service in terms of quality, thoroughness of strategic approach and follow through.
- Demonstrated existing relationships with general media and key members of the travel industry, across all stakeholder groups, e.g. trade, consumer publications and newspapers; and special interest and lifestyle media which support the destination’s relevant markets, including social media.
Depending on the outcome of written submissions, agencies may be required to make a Skype presentation to the selection committee based on their submissions. Evaluation of proposals will be completed and submitted by March 24, 2017 with the possibility of presentations, if required, between March 27 and April 5, 2017.
Complete details are provided in the RFP which is available for download in PDF format at https://www.dropbox.com/s/8oslt6n1puzljml/RFP UK Public Relations Consultancy Services- March 3 2017 -.pdf?dl=0. Any inquiries regarding the RFP should be directed via e-mail to [email protected].