• The CTO is honored by the large number of requests we receive from companies and individuals seeking access to our statistics and we will do whatever we can to facilitate those requests.
• The information we provide – raw data, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, trends and analysis – is of a high quality and is the result of technical, labor-intensive work by a team of dedicated professionals. As is the norm in these circumstances, CTO charges for the information.
• Tourism arrivals data collected at the ports of entry of the CTO’s member-countries is the primary source of the data. This is what helps to make the CTO’s statistics a unique, authentic and reliable tool for decision-makers.
• As a membership organization the CTO offers a significant value to our members, many of whom qualify for access to our statistics under special circumstances. Naturally, the first responsibility is to member-countries. However, we take pride in understanding the needs of all members and customers and we realize that all requests for access are not identical.
Non CTO Members: Statistics Available for Purchase
Latest Monthly Tourism Statistics (published by 30th) : US$45 per issue ; US$360 per annual subscription
Quarterly Statistical Review (published by 30th of the second month after the end of the quarter) : US $125 per issue; US $385 per annual subscription
Annual Report (2015 report will be published by May 20, 2016) : US$495US per issue
Details on the content and prices are available at
Media and Students: How to Access Statistics
Please email Sharon Coward (email@example.com) with the following:
1. Your full name
2. Name of media company
3. Your title/position
4. Name of your newsroom head (where applicable)
5. Phone and fax details
Please contact your school/institution’s library services to get information on how to access our publications.
CTO Members: How to Access Statistics
Ministers, Directors and other government representatives will be able to view the Latest Tourism Statistics, Quarterly Tourism Statistical Review and Annual Report from the Board of Directors and Council of Ministers Group.
URL to login: http://govtmembers.onecaribbean.org/wp-login.php
Allied members can access the Quarterly Tourism Review from the Allied Members Group.
URL to login: http://alliedmembers.onecaribbean.org/wp-login.php
If you have misplaced or forgotten your login, please contact Sharon Coward (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive a new password.
**How to Access Groups
Groups can be accessed using the following link – http://www.onecaribbean.org/members-log-in/.
For information on customized research options, please contact email@example.com.