CTO Annual Statistical Report 2018
The Caribbean destinations received an estimated 30.2 million international tourist arrivals in 2018, or some 213.6 thousand fewer than the 30.4 million of 2017. As recovery from the aftermath of the two powerful hurricanes which passed through the region in September of 2017 continues, the region’s share of global arrivals contracted marginally and stood at 2.2% at the end of 2018 compared to 2.3% in 2017.
Visitation to the region was higher in the last four months of 2018 than during the corresponding months of 2017. For this period, the performance of tourist visits peaked in November (15.9%) while weakest growth was recorded in December (7.2%).
* ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing.
* To buy the 2018 Annual Report via Paypal, click HERE.
* To buy the Annual Report offline, please email Paula Harris ([email protected]) or call 1-246-427-5242.
- An Overview of the Report
- Highlights of Caribbean Tourism Performance in past year
- Statistical Overview of Caribbean Tourism past year
- Individual Country Statistics
- Economic Review of the Caribbean for past year