CTO Latest Monthly Statistics (July 2018)
- Six out of the seven destinations reporting arrival data for the period January to June recorded increases ranging between 1.7% in Curaçao to 17.1% in Belize. Anguilla was the only destination registering a decline and recorded -51.4% fewer international arrivals during this period.
- International trips from the United States grew in 13 of the 16 reporting destinations overall and contracted in three destinations.
* US $45 per issue
* US $360 per annual subscription
* ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing.
* To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Paula Harris (paulah @ caribtourism.com) or call 1-246-427-5242.
View sample Latest Monthly Statistics (Sept. 2015) below:
Latest Monthly Statistics
- Stop-over arrivals for the latest available month
- Percentage change year on year
- Breakdown between the summer and winter period highlighting key changes
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year