CTO Latest Monthly Statistics
- International tourist arrivals for 2020 were reported by 14 destinations thus far. Nine destinations recorded growth in arrivals while five destinations recorded declines.
- Five destinations reported international tourist visits for the period January to February. Four destinations recorded increases ranging from 0.8% (Saint Lucia) to 15.9% (St. Maarten). Belize ( 1.1%) was the sole destination to register a decrease during this period.
* US $45 per issue
* US $360 per annual subscription
* ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing.
* To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Paula Harris (paulah @ caribtourism.com) or call 1-246-427-5242.
View sample Latest Monthly Statistics (Sept. 2015) below:
Latest Monthly Statistics
- Stop-over arrivals for the latest available month
- Percentage change year on year
- Breakdown between the summer and winter period highlighting key changes
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year