CTO Latest Monthly Statistics
- Out of the 26 destinations reporting international arrivals for 2021 so far, growth was recorded in 14, while another 11 destinations registered declines in their reporting periods. The relative change could not be calculated for one destination.
- Increases were recorded in five of the six destinations reporting stay-over arrivals for the period January to November led by St. Maarten (131.2%) and followed by Aruba (120.4%) and The Bahamas (71.1%). Dominica (-44.0%) was the only destination registering a decline in arrivals during this time.
* US $45 per issue
* US $360 per annual subscription
* See Sample below for layout and contents of publication. Issue is sold as is.
* ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing.
* To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Sharon Coward (scoward @ caribtourism.com).
Latest Monthly Statistics
- Stop-over arrivals for the latest available month
- Percentage change year on year
- Breakdown between the summer and winter period highlighting key changes
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year