CTO Latest Monthly Statistics
All nine destinations reporting tourists visits for the period January to April recorded decreases, the smallest of which was registered in Aruba (-25.2%) and was followed by the Dominican Republic (‑27.4%). The contractions in the other destinations reporting for this period ranged from -63.0% in Antigua & Barbuda to -91.4% in Grenada.
* US $45 per issue
* US $360 per annual subscription
* See Sample below for layout and contents of publication. Issue is sold as is.
* ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing.
* To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Sharon Coward (scoward @ caribtourism.com).
Latest Monthly Statistics
- Stop-over arrivals for the latest available month
- Percentage change year on year
- Breakdown between the summer and winter period highlighting key changes
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year