CTO Latest Monthly Statistics
JULY 2019: Of the 25 destinations reporting international arrivals data for 2019 so far, growth was recorded in 22, while declines were recorded in three. All seven destinations reporting international visitor arrivals for January to June recorded increases ranging from 1.5% in Trinidad & Tobago to 130.3% in St. Maarten.
By season, tourist arrivals during the winter months contracted in each month during the period and totalled 10.7 million tourists, -8.0% fewer than in the winter of 2017. These arrivals accounted for 35.3% of the total for 2018.
* US $45 per issue
* US $360 per annual subscription
* ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing.
* To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Paula Harris (paulah @ caribtourism.com) or call 1-246-427-5242.
View sample Latest Monthly Statistics (Sept. 2015) below:
Latest Monthly Statistics
- Stop-over arrivals for the latest available month
- Percentage change year on year
- Breakdown between the summer and winter period highlighting key changes
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year