CTO Latest Monthly Statistics
- International tourist arrivals for 2020 were reported by 17 destinations thus far. Five destinations recorded growth in arrivals while 12 destinations recorded declines.
- For the January to March period, all eight reporting destinations recorded decreases in international tourist trips ranging between -12.4% in Trinidad & Tobago and -37.7% in Bermuda.
* US $45 per issue
* US $360 per annual subscription
* ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing.
* To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Sharon Coward (scoward @ caribtourism.com).
View sample Latest Monthly Statistics (Sept. 2015) below:
Latest Monthly Statistics
- Stop-over arrivals for the latest available month
- Percentage change year on year
- Breakdown between the summer and winter period highlighting key changes
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year