CTO Latest Monthly Statistics
- All 26 destinations reporting international arrival data so far for 2022 recorded growth.
- Trinidad & Tobago and Barbados registered a 33-fold increase and an 11-fold increase, respectively in international visitor trips to lead the 11 destinations reporting data for the period January to June.
- The seven destinations reporting arrival data from the United States for the period January to July experienced increased visitation, with Cuba recording a 30-fold increase and St. Kitts & Nevis recording five times more arrivals from the United States.
* US $45 per issue
* US $360 per annual subscription
* See Sample below for layout and contents of publication. Issue is sold as is.
* ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing.
* To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Sharon Coward (scoward @ caribtourism.com).
Latest Monthly Statistics
- Stop-over arrivals for the latest available month
- Percentage change year on year
- Breakdown between the summer and winter period highlighting key changes
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year