CTO Latest Monthly Statistics
- International tourist arrivals for 2020 were reported by 25 destinations thus far. For their reporting periods, only one destination recorded growth in arrivals while 24 destinations recorded declines.
- In the ten destinations reporting international arrivals for the period January to September, declines ranging from -45.4% in Montserrat to -73.7% in The Bahamas were recorded.
* US $45 per issue
* US $360 per annual subscription
* See Sample below for layout and contents of publication. Issue is sold as is.
* ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing.
* To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Sharon Coward (scoward @ caribtourism.com).
Latest Monthly Statistics
- Stop-over arrivals for the latest available month
- Percentage change year on year
- Breakdown between the summer and winter period highlighting key changes
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year