CTO Latest Monthly Statistics
MAY 2019: Out of the 22 destinations reporting international arrival data for 2019 so far, growth was recorded in 20, while declines were recorded in two. Visitor arrivals increased in all seven destinations reporting data for the period January to April ranging between 0.4% in Trinidad & Tobago and 173.8% in Anguilla. Growth was recorded in nine out of the 10 destinations reporting visitor arrival data for the period January to March ranging from 2.7% in Barbados to 86.7% in Dominica. Bermuda (-4.9%) was the only destination to record a decline during this time.
* US $45 per issue
* US $360 per annual subscription
* ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing.
* To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Paula Harris (paulah @ caribtourism.com) or call 1-246-427-5242.
View sample Latest Monthly Statistics (Sept. 2015) below:
Latest Monthly Statistics
- Stop-over arrivals for the latest available month
- Percentage change year on year
- Breakdown between the summer and winter period highlighting key changes
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year