CTO Latest Monthly Statistics
MARCH 2019: Out of the 14 destinations reporting international arrival data for 2019 so far, growth was recorded in 12, while declines were recorded in two.
Four out of the 5 destinations reporting tourist arrivals for the period January to February registered growth ranging between 6.2% in Belize and 7.3% in Antigua & Barbuda. Bermuda ( 2.0%) was the only destination to record a decline during this time.
* US $45 per issue
* US $360 per annual subscription
* ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing.
* To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Paula Harris (paulah @ caribtourism.com) or call 1-246-427-5242.
View sample Latest Monthly Statistics (Sept. 2015) below:
Latest Monthly Statistics
- Stop-over arrivals for the latest available month
- Percentage change year on year
- Breakdown between the summer and winter period highlighting key changes
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year