CTO Latest Monthly Statistics – Final 2016 (updated at June 2017) & November 2017 now available.
- Arrival data was reported by 21 destinations in 2017 so far, 15 of which recorded growth, while declines were recorded in six.
- Out of the six destinations reporting arrival data for the period January to October, growth was registered in four ranging from 3.9% in the Dominican Republic to 9.8% in Saint Lucia, while arrivals declined in Antigua & Barbuda (-7.8%) and Aruba (-5.1%).
ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing. To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Paula Harris (paulah @ caribtourism.com) or call 1-246-427-5242.
View sample Latest Monthly Statistics (Sept. 2015) below:
Latest Monthly Statistics
- Stop-over arrivals for the latest available month
- Percentage change year on year
- Breakdown between the summer and winter period highlighting key changes
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year