CTO Latest Monthly Statistics
OCTOBER 2019: Five destinations reported international tourist arrivals for January to September. Growth was led by US Virgin Islands (43.9%), followed by Belize (3.3%), Grenada (3.0%) and Trinidad & Tobago (2.3%). The Dominican Republic (-0.4%) was the lone destination to record a contraction for the period.
* US $45 per issue
* US $360 per annual subscription
* ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing.
* To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Paula Harris (paulah @ caribtourism.com) or call 1-246-427-5242.
View sample Latest Monthly Statistics (Sept. 2015) below:
Latest Monthly Statistics
- Stop-over arrivals for the latest available month
- Percentage change year on year
- Breakdown between the summer and winter period highlighting key changes
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year