CTO Latest Monthly Statistics
November 2018: Out of the 24 destinations reporting international arrival data for 2018 so far, growth was recorded in 15, while declines were recorded in nine.
Growth was recorded in three of the four destinations reporting arrivals for the period January to October led by Belize (16.2%) and followed by Grenada (9.0%), and the Dominican Republic (6.2%). Trinidad & Tobago (-5.2%) was the only destination registering a decline in arrivals during this time.
* US $45 per issue
* US $360 per annual subscription
* ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing.
* To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Paula Harris (paulah @ caribtourism.com) or call 1-246-427-5242.
View sample Latest Monthly Statistics (Sept. 2015) below:
Latest Monthly Statistics
- Stop-over arrivals for the latest available month
- Percentage change year on year
- Breakdown between the summer and winter period highlighting key changes
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year