CTO Latest Monthly Statistics
JANUARY 2019: Six out of the seven destinations reporting tourist visits for the period January to November registered growth led by Guyana (16.9%) followed by the Cayman Islands (11.3%) and Curaçao (6.7%). Anguilla (-30.9%) was the only destination to register fewer visits during this period.
* US $45 per issue
* US $360 per annual subscription
* ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing.
* To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Paula Harris (paulah @ caribtourism.com) or call 1-246-427-5242.
View sample Latest Monthly Statistics (Sept. 2015) below:
Latest Monthly Statistics
- Stop-over arrivals for the latest available month
- Percentage change year on year
- Breakdown between the summer and winter period highlighting key changes
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year