CTO Latest Monthly Statistics
- International tourist arrivals for 2020 were reported by 25 destinations thus far. For their reporting periods, all destinations recorded declines in tourist arrivals.
- For the period January to December, the ten reporting destinations registered decreases in international tourist trips led by Anguilla (-73.4%) and followed by Grenada (-73.1%) and Belize (‑71.4%). The remaining seven destinations recorded decreases ranging between -69.2% (Saint Lucia) and -56.3% (Montserrat).
* US $45 per issue
* US $360 per annual subscription
* See Sample below for layout and contents of publication. Issue is sold as is.
* ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing.
* To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Sharon Coward (scoward @ caribtourism.com).
Latest Monthly Statistics
- Stop-over arrivals for the latest available month
- Percentage change year on year
- Breakdown between the summer and winter period highlighting key changes
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year