CTO Latest Monthly Statistics
• Out of the 24 destinations reporting international arrivals for 2021 so far, growth was recorded in four, while the other 20 destinations registered declines in their reporting periods.
• Of the seven destinations reporting stay-over visitors for the period January to July, Aruba (76.5%), St. Maarten (70.0%) and the Dominican Republic (58.8%) recorded growth, while declines were registered in Saint Lucia (-3.9%), Antigua & Barbuda (-10.6%), Curaçao (-22.2%) and Anguilla (-43.1%).
* US $45 per issue
* US $360 per annual subscription
* See Sample below for layout and contents of publication. Issue is sold as is.
* ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing.
* To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Sharon Coward (scoward @ caribtourism.com).
Latest Monthly Statistics
- Stop-over arrivals for the latest available month
- Percentage change year on year
- Breakdown between the summer and winter period highlighting key changes
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year