CTO Quarterly Statistical Review
Preliminary data on the performance of the tourism industry showed that an estimated 19.0 million tourist visits were recorded across regional destinations. This 68.9% increase resulted from an increase in travel confidence, high demand for travel and the creation of the enabling environment for travel to occur. Nevertheless, the arrivals during the year were -40.6% fewer than in 2019, the last year of normalcy in the tourism industry.
* US$125 per issue
* US$385 annual subscription (4 issues)
* ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing.
* To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Sharon Coward (scoward @ caribtourism.com) or call 1-246-427-5242.
Quarterly Statistical Review
- Review of the global and regional tourism environment
- Highlights key changes in visitor travel patterns by visitor’s country of residence, source market sub-region (English, French, Spanish, Dutch and others), year-on- year
- Shows the level of arrivals growth per country for stop-over, cruise, accommodation availability and usage, and expenditure for the period
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year