CTO Quarterly Statistical Review
In September 2017, several Caribbean destinations were subjected to an unprecedented series of strong hurricanes which decimated their local tourism industries. Since then, these destinations have steadily rebuilt the damaged infrastructure, and tourism business has gradually returned. On the other hand, many other destinations were untouched and registered record-breaking arrival levels year-after-year. The region’s performance is therefore assessed against this backdrop.
* US$125 per issue
* US$385 annual subscription (4 issues)
* ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing.
* To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Paula Harris (paulah @ caribtourism.com) or call 1-246-427-5242.
View sample Quarterly Statistical Review (March. 2015) below:
Quarterly Statistical Review
- Review of the global and regional tourism environment
- Highlights key changes in visitor travel patterns by visitor’s country of residence, source market sub-region (English, French, Spanish, Dutch and others), year-on- year
- Shows the level of arrivals growth per country for stop-over, cruise, accommodation availability and usage, and expenditure for the period
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year