CTO Quarterly Statistical Review
Provisional data on the tourism industry indicated that in 2019 the Caribbean rebounded strongly from a decline in 2018 (-0.7%). An estimated 31.5 million tourist visits were recorded among Caribbean destinations in 2019, which was a new record for the region. The year’s 4.4% rise was however tempered by the collapse of Thomas Cook and the associated reduction in available seats and vacation sales to some large destinations, and the turbulent environments which still exist in some of the major source markets.
* US$125 per issue
* US$385 annual subscription (4 issues)
* ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing.
* To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Sharon Coward (scoward @ caribtourism.com) or call 1-246-427-5242.
Quarterly Statistical Review
- Review of the global and regional tourism environment
- Highlights key changes in visitor travel patterns by visitor’s country of residence, source market sub-region (English, French, Spanish, Dutch and others), year-on- year
- Shows the level of arrivals growth per country for stop-over, cruise, accommodation availability and usage, and expenditure for the period
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year