CTO Quarterly Statistical Review
Preliminary data for the half-year of 2021 showed that tourism demand is resilient though lethargic. The data also revealed regional tourism has passed the lowest points in arrivals since the start of the pandemic. After a year of successive monthly double-digit declines, some growth has been seen as destinations try to return to some semblance of normalcy.
* US$125 per issue
* US$385 annual subscription (4 issues)
* ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing.
* To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Sharon Coward (scoward @ caribtourism.com) or call 1-246-427-5242.
Quarterly Statistical Review
- Review of the global and regional tourism environment
- Highlights key changes in visitor travel patterns by visitor’s country of residence, source market sub-region (English, French, Spanish, Dutch and others), year-on- year
- Shows the level of arrivals growth per country for stop-over, cruise, accommodation availability and usage, and expenditure for the period
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year