CTO Quarterly Statistical Review
In the Caribbean region, international tourism flows continued to recover toward pre-pandemic highs during the first half of 2023. While the pace of recovery varied among the different destinations and markets, there has been a notable rise in visitor numbers. This growth was facilitated by strong demand for outbound travel, particularly in markets geographically near the region, and amplified air capacity from those markets. Additionally, the unrestricted travel to regional destinations and the opened borders in these destinations, coupled with the active promotion of the destinations have contributed to this positive trend. However, the challenging economic conditions that increased the cost of travel and periodic disruptions that affected travel including bad weather, labour shortages, and flight cancellations, exerted downward pressure on the performance.
* US$125 per issue
* US$385 annual subscription (4 issues)
* ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing.
* To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Sharon Coward (scoward @ caribtourism.com) or call 1-246-427-5242.
Quarterly Statistical Review
- Review of the global and regional tourism environment
- Highlights key changes in visitor travel patterns by visitor’s country of residence, source market sub-region (English, French, Spanish, Dutch and others), year-on- year
- Shows the level of arrivals growth per country for stop-over, cruise, accommodation availability and usage, and expenditure for the period
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year