CTO Quarterly Statistical Review – September 2017 available
In the first two months of the third quarter, inbound visitors growth was sustained on a positive trend with widespread growth among the destinations. Demand for summer vacations and cultural celebrations, namely carnivals, helped to boost arrivals by 4.2% in July and 6.8% in August.
However, two major hurricanes, Irma and Maria, disrupted the industry’s performance in September. These Category 5 hurricanes impacted at least 17 destinations, some more harshly than others, over a 4-week span and caused billions of dollars in damage.
ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing. To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Paula Harris (paulah @ caribtourism.com) or call 1-246-427-5242.
View sample Quarterly Statistical Review (March. 2015) below:
Quarterly Statistical Review
- Review of the global and regional tourism environment
- Highlights key changes in visitor travel patterns by visitor’s country of residence, source market sub-region (English, French, Spanish, Dutch and others), year-on- year
- Shows the level of arrivals growth per country for stop-over, cruise, accommodation availability and usage, and expenditure for the period
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year