CTO Quarterly Statistical Review – December 2017 available
Based on preliminary data provided so far by the destinations in the Caribbean, an estimated 30.1 million tourists visited the region in 2017, amounting to 517 thousand more than the 29.6 million of 2016. The results represent modest growth of 1.7% for 2017 and the eighth consecutive year of growth in tourist arrivals to the region. Arrivals grew at a rate of 4.3% per annum in the eight-year period.
* US$125 per issue
* US$385 annual subscription (4 issues)
* ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing.
* To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Paula Harris (paulah @ caribtourism.com) or call 1-246-427-5242.
View sample Quarterly Statistical Review (March. 2015) below:
Quarterly Statistical Review
- Review of the global and regional tourism environment
- Highlights key changes in visitor travel patterns by visitor’s country of residence, source market sub-region (English, French, Spanish, Dutch and others), year-on- year
- Shows the level of arrivals growth per country for stop-over, cruise, accommodation availability and usage, and expenditure for the period
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year