CTO Quarterly Statistical Review
DECEMBER 2018: Based on reported data2, tourist (stopover) arrivals to Caribbean destinations reached 29.9 million tourist visits in 2018. This is a decline of an estimated -2.3% when compared to 2017. Yet the 29.9 million tourist visits recorded during the year were only surpassed by last year’s historical peak of 30.6 million tourist visits. Generally speaking, the regional outcome has been one of gradual recovery (see Figures 2.1.1 & 2.1.2) influenced by the restoration of tourism products and services and the rebound in destinations which were impacted during the 2017 hurricane season and moderate to strong growth among unaffected destinations.
* US$125 per issue
* US$385 annual subscription (4 issues)
* ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing.
* To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Paula Harris (paulah @ caribtourism.com) or call 1-246-427-5242.
View sample Quarterly Statistical Review (March. 2015) below:
Quarterly Statistical Review
- Review of the global and regional tourism environment
- Highlights key changes in visitor travel patterns by visitor’s country of residence, source market sub-region (English, French, Spanish, Dutch and others), year-on- year
- Shows the level of arrivals growth per country for stop-over, cruise, accommodation availability and usage, and expenditure for the period
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year