CTO Quarterly Statistical Review
Tourist arrivals to the Caribbean grew by a solid 9.7% in the first six months of 2019 to reach 17.1 million, some 1.5 million more than the corresponding half-year in 2018. These strong results reflect the resilience of individual destinations and demonstrate their ability to skillfully navigate global political and economic concerns including a possible no-deal Brexit and the ongoing trade wars which threaten the stability of the global economy.
* US$125 per issue
* US$385 annual subscription (4 issues)
* ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing.
* To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Paula Harris (paulah @ caribtourism.com) or call 1-246-427-5242.
Quarterly Statistical Review
- Review of the global and regional tourism environment
- Highlights key changes in visitor travel patterns by visitor’s country of residence, source market sub-region (English, French, Spanish, Dutch and others), year-on- year
- Shows the level of arrivals growth per country for stop-over, cruise, accommodation availability and usage, and expenditure for the period
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year