CTO Quarterly Statistical Review
SEPTEMBER 2018: Preliminary figures for the first eight months showed that the performance in each month trailed that of the corresponding month in 2017 by between -4.2% (March) and -12.7 (April). However, in September the region recorded its first monthly increase in tourist arrivals since those devastating events. Arrivals grew by 9.1% over last September’s performance. It should be noted, however, that September 2017 was the month of Hurricanes Irma and Maria, when arrivals naturally contracted.
* US$125 per issue
* US$385 annual subscription (4 issues)
* ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing.
* To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Paula Harris (paulah @ caribtourism.com) or call 1-246-427-5242.
View sample Quarterly Statistical Review (March. 2015) below:
Quarterly Statistical Review
- Review of the global and regional tourism environment
- Highlights key changes in visitor travel patterns by visitor’s country of residence, source market sub-region (English, French, Spanish, Dutch and others), year-on- year
- Shows the level of arrivals growth per country for stop-over, cruise, accommodation availability and usage, and expenditure for the period
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year