CTO Quarterly Statistical Review – March 2018 available
2017 was an extraordinary year for tourism in the Caribbean as potentially record level growth in some destinations was stymied by the devastation caused by the two powerful hurricanes which roared through the region in September.
Tourist arrivals grew steadily during the first eight months of the year and recorded growth of approximately 6.1% in that period. This increase was offset by a contraction of – 6.5% during the period September to December. The decline in each month ranged between -6.0% and -8.0%.
* US$125 per issue
* US$385 annual subscription (4 issues)
* ALL PRICES IN US. Please review the CTO Terms of Sale before purchasing.
* To buy any CTO Statistical Publication, please email Paula Harris (paulah @ caribtourism.com) or call 1-246-427-5242.
View sample Quarterly Statistical Review (March. 2015) below:
Quarterly Statistical Review
- Review of the global and regional tourism environment
- Highlights key changes in visitor travel patterns by visitor’s country of residence, source market sub-region (English, French, Spanish, Dutch and others), year-on- year
- Shows the level of arrivals growth per country for stop-over, cruise, accommodation availability and usage, and expenditure for the period
- Main market arrivals – USA, Canada, Europe, other source markets
- Cruise activity shown as monthly arrivals for individual countries; percentage change year-on-year