November is officially Caribbean Tourism Month. The celebrations carry the recurring theme, ‘One Sea, One Voice, One Caribbean. The CTO encourages all of its members to celebrate Caribbean Tourism Month at the national level.
The objectives of Caribbean Tourism Month are:
- To raise awareness among Caribbean people of the importance of tourism in the Caribbean,
- To enhance the profile of the Caribbean tourism sector in the marketplace,
- To reflect on the invaluable impact of tourism on the economic, social and cultural well being in the Caribbean,
- To attract positive media coverage for and of the Caribbean and the local tourism product and;
- To celebrate the diversity of what the Caribbean offers.
2018 Caribbean Month Activities – UK & Europe