The Caribbean Tourism Organization has always recognized that travel agents play an important role in the sale of Caribbean vacations. It is therefore in the best interest of the Caribbean travel industry to continue to provide these professionals with the tools and information they need to keep the Caribbean’s many diverse niches in the forefront of Travel Agents minds when they book vacations for their discerning clients. The CTO has declared 2018 as the Year of Wellness and Rejuvenation so this is our opportunity to update travel agents on the variety and ease of planning a vacation that soothes the mind, body and spirit.
FEES for Tabletop Exhibits (US$):
- Government $995.00
- Non-Government $1,045.00
- Non-member $1,095
- Small Hotels (under 50 rooms) $600.00
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Participation fees entitle CTO members and other suppliers to Exhibit at the Trade Show and Educational Program for Travel Agents on Tuesday, June 5th. Each exhibitor will be provided a 6-foot table. Supplier understands that tables will be sold on a first-come-first serve basis and that payment must be received on or before the Trade Show date in order to participate in the Show. Only Government members and sponsors will be provided the opportunity to make Roundtable Presentations.
- Cancellation Policy: All cancellation requests must be made in writing to Caribbean Tourism Organization-USA, Inc. All cancellations will be assessed an administrative fee of $100. Cancellations received less than ONE WEEK before the show date will forfeit all payments.
- Registration includes up to 2 representatives per exhibitor. There is a fee of $100 for each additional representative.
- CTO reserves the right to change the date, time and/or location of the show. In the event that the program is modified, CTO will inform the suppliers.