Non Government CTO Members
These are companies, corporations, firms, organizations, agencies and individuals providing goods and services to, or otherwise engaged in the tourism industry of the Caribbean.
These are organizations in the tourism industry, the objectives and activities of which, in the opinion of the Board of Directors, complement those of CTO.
Searchable listing of non government members with maps: http://www.onecaribbean.org/directory/
- Association of Caribbean States: http://www.acs-aec.org/
- Caribbean Central American Action: http://www.c-caa.org
- Organization of American States: http://www.oas.org/en/default.asp
- World Travel and Tourism Council: http://www.wttc.org/
- Pan American Health Organization: http://new.paho.org/index.php
- Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture: http://www.iica.int/en
- Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States: http://www.oecs.org/
- Caribbean Community (CARICOM): http://www.caricom.org/
- Caribbean Congress of Labour: http://caribbeancongressoflabour.org/
Allied Board Members
The new members of the CTO Allied Board, elected for the period 2022 to 2024 are:
- Barry Brown, Executive Director, Caribbean; AFAR Media
- Anne Brobyn, Founder/President, Hibiscus International Tours
- William Griffith, CEO, WCG Consulting
- Jacqueline Johnson, CEO, Global Bridal Group
- Seleni Matus, Executive Director, International Institute of Tourism Studies, George Washington University
William Griffith was selected as the Chairman of the Allied Board, by vote of the successful Board members.