BRADES, Montserrat –July 12, 2016 – In partnership with Montserrat’s Olveston House and Caribbean Helicopters, Four Seasons Resort Nevis’ new Peaks of Perfection package provides travelers with the rare opportunity to walk atop more than 15 ft. of hardened pyroclastic flow, soak in sunshine on largely isolated beaches and explore the verdant green forests and moonscape-like valleys that have made Montserrat a highly-anticipated destination for visitors wishing to discover and explore the little-known vacation hideaway.
With an itinerary that includes a helicopter tour offering breathtaking aerial views of the former capital city Plymouth, a visit to the home of late Beatles producer Sir George Martin, as well as access to Montserrat’s Exclusion Zone, the package offers travelers an exclusive, once-in-a-lifetime experience of the “Other Emerald Isle.”
The Peaks of Perfection package includes:
- Takeaway breakfast from Four Reasons Resort Nevis
- Roundtrip, chartered flight between Nevis and Montserrat on Caribbean Helicopters
- Guided tour through Montserrat’s landmarks, including the Montserrat Volcano Observatory (MVO) where scientists monitor the still-active Soufrière Hills Volcano
- Entry into Montserrat’s Exclusion Zone with a certified guide
- Tour of Olveston House, historic home of the late Sir George Martin, long-time producer for The Beatles and owner of the Air Studio Montserrat recording studio
- Montserratian lunch at Olveston House
- ‘Essence of the Peaks’ spa ritual at Four Seasons Resort Nevis
The Peaks of Perfection package is available at Four Seasons Resort Nevis. For additional information on the package, call 869-469-1111. For additional information on Montserrat’s Olveston House, call 664-491-5210 or email [email protected] On Montserrat’s Volcano Observatory, call 664-491-5647.
Montserrat, the only country outside of Ireland to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day as a national holiday, is a lush green and mountainous island of approximately 39 square miles that lies in the Eastern Caribbean chain of islands. Known fondly as the Emerald Isle of the Caribbean, this pear shaped island is a traveler’s paradise for nature lovers, divers, adventurers, family and villa vacationers, and honeymooners. This British overseas territory boasts the spectacular Soufriere Hills Volcano, a modern day Pompeii in the form of its buried former capital city Plymouth, alongside lush, green mountains, world class nature trails, deserted dark sand beaches, untouched reefs and a quiet friendly charm reminiscent of the way the Caribbean used to be. For more information on Montserrat and its breathtaking scenery and unspoiled, unpolluted coral and volcanic vistas, visit www.visitmontserrat.com.