CTO USA Incorporated
Effective July 1, 2012, CTO-USA, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of the Caribbean Tourism Organization, is charged with delivering services to its members in the following areas:
- Membership Development and Services – increasing non-government membership and providing day to day services to the entire membership.
- Enhanced engagement with the Caribbean Diaspora by continuing to build on the relationship with the community as ambassadors through face to face meetings and via the website to serve their needs.
- Maximize the number of scholarships offered by the CTO Foundation by exploring all avenues and opportunities to increase funding and the number of scholarships offered through the CTO Foundation and the CTO Scholarship Foundation and begin to build a corpus.
- Provide greater advocacy/networking/strategic partnership engagements to benefit the organization with the specific objective of identifying sources of funding and building relationships that will redound to the benefit of members, in collaboration with headquarters.
- Manage major trade and consumer shows on behalf of member countries, as requested, to create more impact for the region and to secure preferred rates and placement through economies of scale.
- Manage major Conferences and special events that provide a benefit as a rallying point for the membership and a source of revenue for the organization.
The OneCaribbean Chapter (OCC) was created by the Caribbean Tourism Organization (CTO) with the primary purpose of enabling a business environment in which travel professionals gain access to knowledge of the region and its diverse tourism product, networking opportunities and education on the unique selling proposition of the various Caribbean destinations.
OCC is the vehicle which gives travel agents access and advantage to increase their business to CTO members, under the regional umbrella. The chapter provides education on the myriad of niche products available in the Caribbean and destination support to prepare travel professionals for success in selling each country’s unique travel product.
Visit the OneCaribbean Chapter website:
Contact CTO USA
80 Broad Street
New York, NY 10004
Email: [email protected]