Digital Learning Series
CTO’s Tourism Education for the Caribbean is a digital learning series of four (4) eWorkbooks, Activities and Videos designed for use by teachers, and students ages 6-11. COST: US$100
These resources are intended to encourage more schools across the Caribbean to:
- teach tourism in order to build greater awareness among young students regarding what tourism entails and the significance of tourism to the Caribbean
- demonstrate the importance of taking care of the environment for ourselves and for our visitors
- inform students of how they can play a role in tourism’s success
- showcase the many career opportunities available to Caribbean nationals
This Learning Series provides tourism education resource materials that are current, visually appealing and fun to use. Additionally, these audiovisual materials allow students the opportunity to focus on their country and the wider Caribbean, view their country and the region through the eyes of the visitors and take pride in what the region has to offer as tourism destinations.
Watch a Video about the series: https://vimeo.com/user58929604/tourism-learning-series
- To develop a greater awareness of tourism in students at all levels in primary schools in the Caribbean.
- To allow for the promotion and protection of the Caribbean’s identity and develop in its youth a sense of pride and confidence in projecting the unique image of the Caribbean.
- To give primary school students an opportunity to fully appreciate and enjoy all the various facets of the Caribbean tourism product, including its people.
- To create national awareness of the value of tourism and to give status to tourism education in the primary schools across the region.
- To introduce tourism education using modern, creatively designed audio visual materials, allowing students to enjoy learning
How to Purchase (Cost is US$100 for the series)
Contact Marvelle Sealy ([email protected]) or call 1-246-427-5242 to place your order.
You’ll be sent details on how to access the product when payment is complete.
Contact Marvelle Sealy ([email protected]) if you have questions about the series. Telephone: 1-246-427-5242.