Registration is open for the second semester of courses in the George Washington University Professional Certificate in Sustainable Tourism Destination Management programme. CTO members will benefit from discounted access to the university’s globally recognized programme.
Each course is fully facilitated online and is one week in duration. CTO members are entitled to a US$50 discount on all courses and course bundles.
The programme schedule is in the table below:
The courses are US$495 each.
If you bundle all three courses you will receive a discount of US$135, plus the additional US$50 CTO member discount.
Registration must be completed by September 12, 2020 to receive the bundled discount and the CTO member discount.
Please note the following:
- The CTO Member discount code is CTO-50 and must be used when completing the registration.
- The special on the three course bundle ends on September 12, 2020.
- To access the multi-course discount, the individual must register for the desired courses at the same time.
- Individuals must register for the Fall 2020 courses by September 12, 2020 to access the CTO Members’ discount.
- A minimum number of registrants is required for the courses to be offered.
For more information about the programme, the courses and how to register, please visit the offer website at the link below:
If you have questions or queries about the offer, please contact Faye Gill – [email protected]